* Upon using www.diamondsforshe.com, we may need you to input your personal information. Information that you input may include but are not limited to full birth name, mailing address, e-mail address, and contact numbers. Your personal information may be used for several purposes such as
• Providing you with data that you may require from Diamonds for She.
• Answering questions that you may have
• Offering information that may be of your interest
• Providing you with information that you have subscribed to
• Executing signed agreements between you and Diamonds for She.
• Allowing you to utilize the interactive capabilities of www.diamondsforshe.com
• Sending notifications to you about changes and updates in www.diamondsforshe.com
• Facilitating communication between you and Diamonds for She.
* To secure your personal information, we keep a digital record of your correspondence with us for tracking. This record is kept in utmost confidentiality. All data is secured in carefully safeguarded servers that require different checks for access. Encryption of data is implemented to prevent unauthorized intrusion and extraction.
* On the other hand, despite the precautions we implement, sending information over the Internet always carries with it an inherent risk of interception. Thus, Diamonds for She totally assure you that the data you send to us is fully secured. You understand and face the entirety of the risk of interception when you transmit your personal information to us.
* Diamonds for She may disclose your personal information to third parties to improve its services to you or to comply with legal obligations. Before doing so, our representatives will contact you to ask for your permission.
* Our server sends and installs a cookie on your machine when you visit the site. A cookie makes access to frequently visited pages faster and more efficient. A cookie is also used to gather statistical data for purposes of research and analytics.
A cookie is not an executable file and cannot harm your machine. It cannot extract information of any kind from your computer’s drive.
Should you wish to stop receiving cookies, just adjust your browser’s settings. Note that with the absence of cookies, you may not be able to access some parts or use some features of the website.
7. For questions and more information, contact Diamonds for She by filling out the Contact Us Form.